Manage the finance and accounts function by reviewing and analyzing financial reports including developing internal and/or external relationships to ensure maintenance and delivery of financial reports and information which contribute to the tactical and strategic direction of the financial reporting function
• Developing and training of finance team members
• Oversee daily operation of the overall finance and accounts functions
• Monitor the daily financial operation of subsidiaries/ divisions
• Liaise with external audit for preparation and finalisation of annual audit financial statements, including monitoring the audit progress of subsidiaries
• Prepare and coordinate annual budget, including operating and capital expenditure
• Analyse financial results against budget and highlight variation to budget and forecast to management
• Review weekly/ monthly cash flows reports and forecast cash payment flows requirements
• Ensure surplus funds in bank accounts are promptly transferred and placed it in high interest rate earning deposits
• Undertake/ review GST and another corporate tax compliance work, including annual tax submission and tax estimation are submitted to Inland Revenue Board on timely basis
• Monitor the development of company’s joint venture investment
• Review, design and implement improved accounting & financial policies and procedures
• Keep abreast of the local tax legislation and financial (MFRS) regulations updates/ changes
• Liaise with external auditors, tax agents, bankers, company secretarial on all relevant matters
• Liaise with bankers or other relevant parties on loan matters, including loan drawdown and repayments
• Assist and coordinate in resolving IFCA software queries raised by users and liaise with vendor, if necessary
• Perform ad-hoc task as per assigned
Minimum a Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Business/ Management/ Economics/ Match Statistics
At last 3-5 year(s) of working experience in similar field in managerial capacity
Skills & Knowledge
Commercial and business awareness
• Excellent communication skills
• An analytical approach to work
• High numeracy and sound technical skills
• Problem-solving skills and initiative
• Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
• Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize
• Ability to work as part of team and to build strong working relationships
• Ability to make quick but balanced decisions
• Potential to lead and motivate others
• Knowledge on Accounting Software – IFCA
Responsible and strive to achieve sales target set by the Company
Report to sales manager and support the team with sales and marketing activities
Attend to sales enquiries, including call-in, walk-in customers by providing relevant information about the products and to promote the Company’s projects with the objective to achieve sales and target.
To organize and participate in property launched, sales events, roadshow and exhibitions and sales office duties
To execute prospecting activities in order to obtain quality and genuine database for sales execution.
To provide excellent sales and customer service.
To build and maintain good relationship with potential customers aimed to increase customer base and loyalty.
To give feedback on overall property market and current customer’s needs for the purpose of new product development
To provide periodically report to management on sales status, sales performance and competitive activities.
To assist other functions in the Sales and Marketing Department in order to achieve company objectives.
Experience & Qualifications
Candidate must possess minimum SPM and above
At least 2 years of working experience in the related field. Preferably executive specializing in Property/ Real Estate or equivalent.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Skills & Knowledge
Pleasant personalities, good communications, interpersonal and closing skills
Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese language. Additional language is an advantage
Sales and customer oriented, proactive, confident, positive, target oriented, persistent, and able to work independently
Willing to work on weekends and public holiday
Possess own transport
JOB APPLICATION FORM
Please fill up the Job Application Form below and send us your resume if you’re interested the position above.