– Work collaboratively with various department managers to analyze costs, assess
vendor relationships, and maximize profitability.
– Collaborate with department heads to strategize ways to minimize cost
– Commit to maximizing efficiency at all levels without compromising quality
– Develop and implement proactive solutions and cost-cutting measures
– Roll out clear cost-saving programs with timelines and assessment goals
– Provide critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections
– Assess all incoming contract, and services to ensure the best price
– Remain acutely aware of market trends that could impact resource costs
– Keep up to date on new vendors and possible cost-cutting partnerships
– Analyze invoices to ensure correct products/services were received at expected cost
– Conduct review and assessment on cost reduction opportunities.
– To ensure timely collection of outstanding debts. Report to management on
outstanding issues, whilst highlighting potential debtor problems.
– Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within the team
Monitoring of Subsidiaries and Joint Venture Companies
Degree in Accountancy/Finance or Professional Accounting Qualification i.e
ACCA/CIMA/CPA or equivalent with minimum of 12 – 15 years of relevant working
experience, preferably from the property industry.
Ability to maintain accuracy under tight deadlines.
Highly motivated team member with strong drive for success and the ability to work
Possess maturity and leadership in dealing with adverse situation.
Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
People oriented and able to communicate with team members at all levels.
Responsible and strive to achieve sales target set by the Company
Report to sales manager and support the team with sales and marketing activities
Attend to sales enquiries, including call-in, walk-in customers by providing relevant information about the products and to promote the Company’s projects with the objective to achieve sales and target.
To organize and participate in property launched, sales events, roadshow and exhibitions and sales office duties
To execute prospecting activities in order to obtain quality and genuine database for sales execution.
To provide excellent sales and customer service.
To build and maintain good relationship with potential customers aimed to increase customer base and loyalty.
To give feedback on overall property market and current customer’s needs for the purpose of new product development
To provide periodically report to management on sales status, sales performance and competitive activities.
To assist other functions in the Sales and Marketing Department in order to achieve company objectives.
Experience & Qualifications
Candidate must possess minimum SPM and above
At least 2 years of working experience in the related field. Preferably executive specializing in Property/ Real Estate or equivalent.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Skills & Knowledge
Pleasant personalities, good communications, interpersonal and closing skills
Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese language. Additional language is an advantage
Sales and customer oriented, proactive, confident, positive, target oriented, persistent, and able to work independently
Willing to work on weekends and public holiday
Possess own transport
For Human Resource related matter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org